The Weems Family

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Soooo Busy

I had really hoped to keep this updated more often, but as I am realizing that I need to be happy with whatever I have time to do. Anyway, we have been very busy pretty much since the beginning of August. Cory and Brady both started soccer at the beginning of August, with Abby starting a few weeks later. The kids didn't start back to school until the beginning of September. Our school district was building news schools so they moved our start dates back. The kids are all in brand new schools this year. Cory is in Middle School now. He only has a couple of inches and he will be 5 feet tall. It goes without saying that it will not take long and he will be as tall as me. It seems like overnight he went from being a little kid to becoming a big kid. Brady has also grown alot. He is in 2nd grade and there are two Brady's in his class. He also has another Brady on his soccer team. This is all very funny to me, because everyone thought we were crazy when we decided to name him Brady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home